Sunday, October 16, 2005

ITS NOT BACON

I'm sure u ppl have seen the bacon strips for dogs commecrial. Well, now it's the revenge of the poor dog that got the fake bacon.

Dog - "Bacon, bacon I smell bacon!''

Woman - "Here you go.'' (hands him the phony bacon treat)

Dog - '' Yuck! (spits it out) This isn't bacon. I don't know what this is, but its sure as hell isn't bacon! That's it !!!!!!!! I've been starving all day, lady, and u give me this? This means war!!!''

Woman looks at him, not sure of what heck he thinks, cause u no he's a dog.

Dog - "I've been guarding this house and protecting u for years now and this is the thanks I get!!'' (takes the phony bacon and runs off with it)

-LATER THAT NIGHT-

The woman gets ready for bed. She walks over to the bed and pulls back the covers, gets in and turns out the lamp next to her. She moves around a little. Then starts to smell something Then her foot hits something wet and slimy. She gets up. turns on the lamp, and pulls back the covers. There's a pile of phony bacon strips in her bed.

(The dog walks in and looks at her)

Dog - ''IT'S NOT BACON!!!!!!!!!''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home