Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Saw Dream

Its a room like the room u die in, in the movie saw. there is a group of kids runing around in fear. there pushing a shuving in to lockersand trying to find a place to hide from a killer who is on his waythere. there is one other kid and me. we both run to the last locker, pushing and freaking out. finialy i get in and the big sliding door starts to open i get in an the other kid is left out there screaming and crying. Then i fall asleep.

later im looking at the floor and there a dark plastic curtainin front of me an a light out coming from under it. I cant move. I look up to see some one with there back turned siting in a chair away from me. the is a curtain behind him so i can only see his arm and leg. The the killer walks over to me an puts on vaseline on my head. it starts to burn. he tell me im saving a life. then the shot of me siting straped to a chair with my face off an my skin showing my skull with the eyes still there, and the top of my head cut off exposing my brain with this thick layer of the vaseline on my brain. he goes over an puts it on the other persons head, the person starts shaking an some what of laughing.

END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home