Wednesday, October 05, 2005

horror dream



Im up in my room and, my mom comes us with some of my clothes. then my dad calls me. i go in the my parents room and soon after, i her some things in my room fall down. we turn to hear my mom gasp, then i laugh like a clown. I want to go see but as soon as i start to move i hear it coming down the stairs. my dad pulls me into the room and slams the door shut. the laughing get closer and louder. suddenly the door starts shaking and the laughting get louder then ever. my dads screaming at me to help keep the door shut. the door starts to open alittle. im standing the not knowing what to do. my dads screaming at me and the laughting and the creatures geting the door open slowly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Sure it wasn't your other?

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home