Friday, April 08, 2011

Tiger LCD Games

Back in the 90's I had several tiger electronic handheld games, but I distroyed them all, well more like took them apart cause I wanted to see what was inside. I was interested in the background pictures. So it's something I wish I didn't do. Now the only way to get them back is to buy them on Ebay.

Tho with all the classic games going online, Snes, sega, nes, N64, etc.. you would think that handheld games would be all over the place in emulator form and online playables... well so far just this site:

http://www.pica-pic.com/ and they don't have everything

here are some of the backgrounds to some of my old games:


Batman: The Animated Series




The Shadow




Batman Forever



Power Rangers 




Batman & Robin




I had two more Batman games, like a wrist watchs from Batman, and Batman Returns, battleship game, ninja fighter, goosebumps, and a sonic game...  which I could only find this one...

Batman Returns wrist watch

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home